- Create a folder on your network space and name it PicBlend.
- Open both images in Photoshop. Click, drag and drop one picture into the other.
- Transform (Ctrl + T) the image to stretch it to fit inside the entire window.
- Select a blend mode to the image that the top layer in the Layers Palette.
Blend Mode Button
- Here is the final image. Save your project in the PicBlend folder and make sure to name the file yourname_picblend.psd. I will take off points if I cannot find your file or the file is named incorrectly.